With the purpose of actively supporting Canada’s transition to a low carbon economy, the CC4GF provides advocacy, education, consultation, and research, with the aim of building capacity within Canada’s emerging low carbon financial sector. Our current focus is advocacy aimed at establishing Green Banks at the Federal, Provincial, and Territorial levels.
Who We Serve
Our members include professionals in the fields of sustainability, engineering, banking, finance, and their corporations and professional organizations, as well as low carbon project developers, labour groups, and not for profit organizations that have the support of low carbon economic activities as part of their mandate.
Our Programs and Services
The Canadian Coalition for Green Finance focuses on the following area.
- Education and professional development for our members
- Public policy education and civic engagement
- Research into low carbon finance models and emerging issues
- Connection of our members to one another
- Advocacy at federal, provincial, and local levels